21 Reasons Why You're Probably No Achieving Your Fitness Goals
As a busy executive, Entrepreneur, or leader, you know what you need to do to be a great leader, and have the energy, mindset, and confidence to be the best version of yourself. And be a better leader.
You work out and eat well, but not achieving the high level of success you expect.
You may be feeling you’re doing everything right to achieve your fitness and fat loss goals. You’re eating healthy, and working out, but your body just isn’t changing the way you thought it should.
And that could be for a number of reasons. Here is just a short list of 21 possible reasons:
1. Too many or not enough calories
2. Not enough sleep for recovery
4. Wrong Strategy
5. Wrong macronutrient plan
6. Random training
7. Not hitting the right training modalities
8. Thinking movement/working out is enough
9. Not creating a sustainable ‘Lifestyle’
10. No tracking everything!
11. Thinking 3 workouts a week is enough
12. Meal frequency
13. Meal timing
14. Not enough base-building movement
15. Not enough strength work
16. Not enough capacity/conditioning work
17. Too much of one of the above
18. Poor relationship with food
19. Not planning your food ahead of time
20. Thinking pre and post-workout meals are essential.
21. Not building an accountability circle.
So if you’re not hitting your goals, you can see there are many many areas you can modify to improve your results. And there are many more than these.
Sounds confusing? Yeah, it can be. But that’s why I’m here to give you clarity and a clear strategy to help you get better results.
Hit me up for a free strategy-building session: