34 Benefits of Mastermind Groups
If I had to think of the most beneficial strategy that has helped my become my best and achieve the life and business goals it would be joining various groups of like minded, highly driven individuals who are on a similar path.
We share the same level of commitment, drive and dedication.
We are not afraid of failure, and in fact relish the opportunities to challenge ourselves, our thinking and see what is possible.
Most importantly though, its the accountability I have have to this group that ensures I do what I say I’m going to do. It keeps me on track, focused on my North Star, and let dropping the ball when life gets in the way, progress turns to challenge, or I simply fall back into my comfort zone.
Here are 34 Key Benefits of being part of a Mastermind group.
- Increased momentum across all life domains
- Increased confidence in your personal and professional life
- Direct access to coaches and mentors
- Accelerated achievement of goals
- Increase productivity and time efficiency
- Clarity in planning, actions, life goals
- Business growth tools
- New perspectives and learnings
- Eliminate procrastination and innaction
- Effortless action and efficiency
- Self accomplishment, feedback and passion to evolve
- Develop new, powerful habits and behaviours
- Excitement in the process of creation, correction and alignment
- Knowledge transfer and collaboration of ideas, strategies and learning
- Brainstorming and solution finding
- Sharing through trust and transparency outside of your circle
- Breakthroughs in strategy, understanding, knowledge
- Tools for accelerated growth, achievement, goals and behavioural change.
- Optimized energy, focus and engagement
- Open and direct Feedback to your plans, challenges, ideas and evolution
- Higher engaged in person growth activities
- Access uncommon knowledge, wisdom and resources
- Goal setting and action tracking to deliver faster
- Strong global network of personal and business connections
- Your own personal board of advisors
- Mental expansion and higher levels of thinking
- Amplify EQ, feedback and communication skills
- Accelerated decisions = accelerated progress
- Optimized mental health and support through positive reinforcement
- Expression effect. Explaining to others often gives you the answers
- Higher commitment to oneself and other mastermind members
- Reassurance of self worth and perceived value
- Establish systems of self leadership and rules to live by
- Skin in the game to succeed.
The first step to Evolve is to get absolute clarity on your start point.
Where are you now?
Where do you want to be?
What has held you back?
What are the areas you need to develop and improve?
What resources do you need to achieve?
What evidence can support your successes vs attempts?
What do I need most to succeed? Is it Accountability? Strategy? Support? Skills?